New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) has enacted 23 NYCRR Part 500, a new regulation designed to establish a cybersecurity baseline for financial service companies, which went into effect on March 1, 2017. Generally speaking, this mandate applies to financial services firms such as banks and insurance companies licensed by the state of New York.
Category: NYDFS Cyber-Security
- Confidence in Detecting IoT Devices and Preventing Attacks is, ummm… Mixed
- ChannelPro SMB Forum in Dallas last week Questions and Answers
- Soliton Cyber & Analytics Unveils NetAttest LAP One for Easy, Simple and Affordable Network Access Control
- Fuel Your Business at ChannelPro SMB Forum 2018
- Soliton Ships Containerized Secure Mobile Access Solution